Forum One is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our Team. The Contracts Manager will lead full life cycle contract management activities including new awards, contract extensions, management, reporting, and closeout for Federal, state, and NGO clients. This person will ensure overall contract compliance on both individual contracts and contract vehicles such as GSA MAS (IT70), BPAs, and IDIQs. They will ensure compliance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. This person will work independently and as part of a team supporting an extensive portfolio of contracts.
What you will do:
- Support federal contracts for the entire award lifecycle, including support on capture, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, modifications, and close-outs.
- Oversee government reporting and periodic compliance filings, including SAM registration, GSA schedule reporting, CPARs ratings, service contractor reporting, and other reporting.
- Identify areas for contracts process improvement, obtain consensus, and implement changes.
- Lead and participate in developing, negotiating, administering, and closing-out contracts.
Audit current contracts environment and recommend/implement improvements.
- Identify and raise legal, contract, and financial issues and risks to leadership.
- Stay current on best practices and developments with procurement methods and approaches, as well as government contracting regulations.
- Establish and maintain a contract document management system.
- Engage in negotiations and calls with clients and subcontractors, as needed.
- Consult account managers and business development teams on procurement strategy.
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate contract administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Contracts Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
- Must have familiarity with Fixed Price, Time and Materials, and the development of pricing structures and approaches to balance price and risk for each;
- Strong knowledge of business financial best practices, an understanding of contract law, and possessing strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership within a professional organization
- Takes initiative in implementing new processes and to reach specific outcomes
- Brings experience helping to solve difficult problems
- Possess strong writing and communication skills
What would be nice:
- Additional certifications (i.e. CPCM, CFCM) is preferred
- Experience working in government procurement organization or government/professional services firm
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One contracts with the federal government, subjecting it to federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Forum One will require you to be vaccinated. Forum One will permit limited medical and religious exemptions. Upon offer of employment, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.