For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is looking for a Government Proposal Coordinator. This is a remote position, but an east coast home base is preferred.
What you’ll do:
The Government Proposal Coordinator will be a key member of the Business Development team, responsible for contributing to proposals to Government agencies. You will be responsible for providing full lifecycle proposal support — from proposal kick off, to developing templates, through writing and editing key sections of technical proposal — representing Forum One services in technology, strategy, and design. Every proposal you work on should differentiate us from the competition, be submitted on time and at high quality, increase the department’s volume of proposals submitted, and contribute to a high win rate within the Government sector portfolio.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience writing, coordinating, and managing winning proposals for an agency or government contractor
- Comfort with leading a team through a process to deliver quality results on a strict timeline in a virtual work environment
- Understanding and experience delivering proposals within the confines of the requirements of the FAR, the GSA multiple award schedule program, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with the full proposal development lifecycle to lead and deliver responses to government and nonprofit RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
- Proven experience and success in sales operations and enablement support to reach sales targets and goals
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated strong writing skills, editing skills, and attention to detail
- Persuasive writing abilities, demonstrating strategic and critical thinking and sales acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and with all levels of staff
What would be nice:
- Relevant expertise winning technology, design, or customer experience work across the federal, state, local, and/or higher education markets
- Relevant services expertise in digital strategy, digital communications and marketing, or web development and technology
- Document publishing, layout, and graphic design abilities
- Experience with Salesforce
- Presentation and speaking skills
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.