Lynn specializes in the integrated design of web applications to include data modeling and information architecture. She works with some of Forum One’s largest and most dynamic government projects, including the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) digital platforms, to balance technical priorities with deep, supportive technical leadership. She has spearheaded a number of build projects over the years and leads the support and maintenance of a suite of Drupal and .NET sites.
Lynn has over 20 years of experience in enterprise software application development working primarily with open source technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP and a focus on Drupal since 2010. She earned her B.S. in Astronautical Engineering from the U.S. Air Force Academy and her M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts.
- Environment & Conservation
- Parks & Recreation
It may surprise you:
- She has jumped out of perfectly good airplanes on multiple occasions!
- She enjoys participating in triathlons and endurance events.
Can’t live without:
- A cup of PG Tips tea in the morning
- The salty ocean air and crisp fall weather