Forum One respects your privacy. We collect information to provide you with relevant services, and update you on Forum One events and insights. We understand your privacy is important, and we use and maintain your information responsibly.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us:
- Completed forms. When using our website, in order to download some information resources we require that you provide us with your name, email address, title, and the organization you work for. You can also provide us with your email address to subscribe to future email updates from Forum One. We collect personal information when you submit a request to contact us for project inquiries. We collect personal information when you register to attend Forum One webinars or events.
Information collected automatically:
- Cookies and website usage information. Like most websites, our servers automatically collect certain technical information when you visit our Website, including your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, the referring URL, and, if you have visited our Website before, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We also collect information about your activities on the Website, such as the pages you access.
In order to collect this information, the Website places a cookie on your hard drive. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. We also use web beacons and other technologies to track usage patterns.
We use several tools to collect information about use of this Website. These tools collect information such as how often you visit this Website, what pages you visit when you do so, what elements you interact with, what other sites you used prior to coming to this Website, or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests). We use the information we get from these tools to improve our Website, for website analysis and statistics and respond to service requests you make.
How we use this information
We use personal information you provide directly to us, and the automatically collected information for several purposes, including:
- To respond directly to your requests to us
- To communicate with you about updates and events you have requested
- To register you for access to webinars
- To tailor communications you may receive from us based upon site usage
- To inform the continual improvement of our website’s content based site usage trends
Disclosure of personal data
We share your personal information with some third parties for their storage and management. These third parties include Salesforce.com for inbound contact us requests, storage of Website usage of certain pages, and Zoom.us for access to Forum One webinars.
Forum One recognizes and supports your privacy rights. These include:
- Your right to access your data. To see your personal information that Forum One has stored.
- Your right to erase your data. To request that Forum One delete the personal information we have stored about you.
- Your right to correct your data. If we have inaccurate information about you, you can request we change it.
- Your right to restrict processing, right to object, right to withdraw consent. Within our Website, and by following links in the emails that we send you, you can withdraw your consent to receive emails. You can accept our use of cookie automatic tracking provided within our cookie tracking acknowledgement shown upon your first visit to our website.
You can contact us directly at anytime by sending an email to email@example.com in order to exercise any of your privacy rights.
Retention and data storage
We store collected information in different systems hosted by third party providers, Google (for website usage data) and Salesforce (for marketing related data). We retain this information for the uses described above unless we receive specific requests for its removal.
Safeguarding your information
Forum One understands the importance of keeping your information secure and confidential. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
We want to say we retain the right to update this policy, we review it periodically, and we’ll let you know if there are ever any big changes.