Digital Impact Summit
Since 1996 Forum One has occupied an interesting space—at an intersection between digital solutions and the pressing challenges our mission-driven organizations are trying to solve. As we look ahead, the importance of digital solutions to solving these challenges is only increasing.
Join us for the first-ever Digital Impact Summit on September 28th as we explore digital impact in the nonprofit and public sector space. With experts from the nonprofit, public and commercial sectors, we’re going to talk about what digital impact means today and in the future when it comes to creating positive change in the world.
The Summit will be online followed by in-person social hours later in the day in DC, NYC, San Francisco, and Seattle.
Featured speakers include:
- Alexis Bonnell, Emerging Technology Evangelist, Google & former Chief Innovation Officer, USAID
- Martin Franzini, Head of Digital, National Gallery of Art
- Marc N. Gourevitch, Founding Chair, Dept of Population Health, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Rodney Harrell, Vice President of the Public Policy Institute, AARP
- Cindy Rahman, Senior Vice President of Marketing, March of Dimes
- Pamela Taylor, Senior VP & CMO, Share Our Strength
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th!