The Right Time for a Website Redesign
How do you decide when it’s time for a website redesign?
Your organization is likely making small edits to your website’s experience a few times a year to ensure that you can scale and provide your audiences with the information they need. Even so, every two to five years, your website will likely require a major overhaul. The idea of starting from scratch with your digital presence can seem quite daunting.
The good news is that we are here to help! Forum One works with mission-driven organizations of all shapes and sizes that are looking to improve their digital communications.
In this webinar, you’ll hear about:
- How to figure out when it’s time for a website redesign
- How to get started and prepare your existing website to plan for a new one
- Tips on who needs to be involved, what decisions to make before you start, and how to plan for your website as part of your digital ecosystem
- Stages of a redesign and how much time it really takes once you’ve begun the process
- Common pain points and our solutions based on lessons learned from our experience with website redesigns
You’ll come away from this webinar with a firm understanding of practical first steps and tips to take as you consider embarking upon a website redesign.
Molly Mattessich, Managing Director, Project Delivery, Forum One
Molly uses her expertise in project management and strategic communications to oversee the project delivery team at Forum One. She has led large digital projects for clients such as the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, Peace Corps, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, USAID, and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. Molly holds a BA in Psychology from Wellesley College, and an MA in Communication from Johns Hopkins University with a concentration in corporate and nonprofit communications.