Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- The NYT published an opinion piece this week about using data to track COVID-19 outbreaks.
- A blog post by Google on how big brands are dealing with crisis communications.
- Article from the Verge, “Google uses location data to show which places are complying with stay-at-home orders — and which aren’t”
- The “How We Feel” app to record and track symptoms of COVID-19 anonymously.
- California Health Care Foundation’s COVID-19 California Tracking Polls to better understand the impact of COVID-19.
- The University of Virginia’s COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard.
- World Health Organization’s interactive map tracking the COVID-19 virus.
- USA facts different data visualizations being used to track the spread of the COVID-19 spread across the United States.
- Towards Data Science’s interactive choropleth map and dashboard tracking the coronavirus outbreak across U.S. counties.
- LA Times “Guide to the Internet” for those who might be starting to get bored while doing their part to shelter-in-place.
- Check out the many animal webcams out there or view the wildflower blooms in California in real-time without having to leave your house.
- Play the NYT oddly addicting game, Tiles.
- Take in a bit of culture by checking out the Met Opera nightly streams.
Join us again next week for our weekly digital digest of interesting and innovative things on the internet!
Need help with your digital transformation?
Let’s chat! We would love to talk with you about how we can help.