Digital Impact Summit
Since 1996 Forum One has occupied an interesting space—at an intersection between digital solutions and the pressing challenges our mission-driven organizations are trying to solve. As we look ahead, the importance of digital solutions to solving these challenges is only increasing.
Forum One hosted its first-ever Digital Impact Summit on September 28th. We explored digital impact in the nonprofit and public sector space. With experts from the nonprofit, public and commercial sectors, we talked about what digital impact means today and in the future when it comes to creating positive change in the world.
Featured speakers include:
- Alexis Bonnell, Emerging Technology Evangelist, Google & former Chief Innovation Officer, USAID
- Martin Franzini, Head of Digital, National Gallery of Art
- Marc N. Gourevitch, Founding Chair, Dept of Population Health, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Rodney Harrell, Vice President of the Public Policy Institute, AARP
- Cindy Rahman, Senior Vice President of Marketing, March of Dimes
- Pamela Taylor, Senior VP & CMO, Share Our Strength