Smithsonian Web Design & Development IDIQ
Forum One is a contractor on the Smithsonian Institution Mobile/Web Design, Development, and Support Services IDIQ contract. We bring proven success working with Federal, State & Local government agencies to deliver innovative solutions that get results.
We have all the necessary credentials to conduct business with the Smithsonian and the expertise to help agencies navigate long-term digital communications strategies. Our Smithsonian Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract makes it easier for your agency to work with us.
Learn more about our Government Capabilities and take a look at Forum One’s GSA IT(70) Schedule.
Learn more about our work in crafting solutions for cultural institutions.
Our museum and cultural institution clients
- The National Endowment for the Humanities
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- MIT Museum
- The Frist Museum
- The American Jazz Museum
- The Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian African American Film Festival
- Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- Seattle Center
- The Alliance for California Traditional Arts
- The Vilcek Foundation
Interested in working with us?
Mike Shoag, Vice President, Government Services
Forum One is a contractor on IDIQs and BPAs for the following agencies:
- Smithsonian Institution
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Department of the Interior
- Peace Corps
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- United States Agency for International Development
GSA Schedule Contracts
General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software & Services
Contract #: GS-35F-0677V