ASAE MM&C Conference: Conversational Marketing for Associations
How Chatbots Increase Member Engagement
Associations are being challenged to explore new member engagement channels, from recruiting new members, to providing value to existing members, and re-engaging those who have become inactive as they move to a much more digital relationship with their audiences. Conversational marketing allows for dialogue to start sooner than later. A quick question or offer to help can be the difference between a low conversion rate and healthy engagement.
We’ll explore the concept of conversational marketing, and how starting a two-way conversation directly on your association’s website can channel interest right away and create valuable connections with prospective and existing members.
- What is conversational marketing, and how does it work?
- How to create a more personal approach to your content
- Why conversational marketing makes a lot of sense for associations
- Christina Crawley, Managing Director, Marketing, Forum One
- Rachel Roberts, Senior Director, Channel Deployment, Council for Advancement and Support of Education