Digital Impact Summit 2023
Forum One is hosting the second annual Digital Impact Summit, a premier event that explores the intersection of technology, strategy, and mission-driven impact. If you’re a nonprofit leader, a government agency professional, or an individual committed to driving progress, the Summit is designed for you!
Dates: October 18-19
Duration: 2 hours each day (12:00-2:00pm ET / 9:00-11:00am PT), with in-person social hours at 5 PM local time on October 19 in select cities.
Format: Virtual Sessions + In-person Social Hours
Our lineup includes an impressive array of experts in the digital field, including:
- Afua Bruce, co-author of The Tech That Comes Next
- Adele Waugaman, US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Caitlin Augustin, DataKind
- Ebony Walton, National Center for Education Statistics
- Joel Gurin, Center for Open Data Enterprise
- John Zoltner, Save the Children US
- Laura Walker McDonald, International Committee of the Red Cross
- Alexis Bonnell, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Jana Lynott, AARP Public Policy Institute
…and more to be announced soon!
Sessions and Topics
While we’re putting the finishing touches on our agenda, here’s a sneak peek at some of the engaging topics we’ll explore:
• Harnessing Data for Impact in Health, Education, and Climate
• The Transformative Role of Artificial Intelligence in the Mission-Driven Sector
• Crafting Engaging Digital Experiences to Drive Change
• The Emergence of Nonprofit and Public Product Design
By joining us, you will:
• Gain insights directly from mission-driven leaders on driving progress
• Discover what’s making an impact today and what’s needed tomorrow
• Identify mission-critical strategies for your organization
• Network and form valuable partnerships with peers
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a transformative event exploring digital solutions’ power in driving mission-driven progress.