How Your Site’s Experience Can Impact Where You Rank in Search
This summer, Google is adding a new factor in deciding which pages are at the top of search results: your website’s user experience. During this webinar, we’ll cover how the page experience factor works, what aspects of your page experience you should start reviewing now, and what steps you can take now to optimize your website.
Specifically, we’ll focus our discussion around:
- What is Google’s Core Web Vitals update
- When the page experience factor will roll out and what it entails
- What to look for on your website’s current page experience
- Tips and tricks for optimizing your website for higher search ranking potential
After attending this webinar you will walk away with practical steps your organization can take over the next month to optimize your website before Google’s page experience factor roll-out.
- Steven Bond, Strategy Director, Forum One
- Kassandra Swenson, Senior Marketing Specialist, Forum One