Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- City Health Dashboard collected a few ways the Dashboard may be a useful resource, including offering more monthly “virtual office hours” and sharing ways to use the Dashboard for education and distance learning.
- The Wilson Center’s podcast on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tech companies are getting creative in their approaches to combating misinformation, reported here by the Verge.
- Google’s new blog called The Keyword to share information about COVID-19.
- Tableau has imported information on COVID-19 and allows users to start their own analysis of the data by downloading their workbook.
- Information is Beautiful has been tracking and visualizing COVID-19 related data and creating a narrative around each data point.
- Visual Capitalist’s collection of the best COVID-19 data visualizations thus far.
- We’ve been preparing to present at the MuseWeb conference next week, which will be taking place online through Microsoft Teams and Second Life.
- Rotterdam’s Philharmonic Orchestra plays Beethoven’s 9th symphony on Zoom.
- Luck Reunion moves to Twitch for concerts, Zoom happy hours and Slack for keeping in touch.
- Broadway HD allows people to watch their favorite Broadway shows online!
- The Playing Cards web app allows people to create their own card games in a super simple browser-based “card table.”
Join us again next week for our weekly digital digest of interesting and innovative things on the internet.
Need help with your digital transformation?
Let’s chat! We would love to talk with you about how we can help.