Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- City Health Dashboard collected a few ways the Dashboard may be a useful resource, including offering more monthly “virtual office hours” and sharing ways to use the Dashboard for education and distance learning.
- The Wilson Center’s podcast on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tech companies are getting creative in their approaches to combating misinformation, reported here by the Verge.
- Google’s new blog called The Keyword to share information about COVID-19.
- Tableau has imported information on COVID-19 and allows users to start their own analysis of the data by downloading their workbook.
- Information is Beautiful has been tracking and visualizing COVID-19 related data and creating a narrative around each data point.
- Visual Capitalist’s collection of the best COVID-19 data visualizations thus far.
- We’ve been preparing to present at the MuseWeb conference next week, which will be taking place online through Microsoft Teams and Second Life.
- Rotterdam’s Philharmonic Orchestra plays Beethoven’s 9th symphony on Zoom.
- Luck Reunion moves to Twitch for concerts, Zoom happy hours and Slack for keeping in touch.
- Broadway HD allows people to watch their favorite Broadway shows online!
- The Playing Cards web app allows people to create their own card games in a super simple browser-based “card table.”
Join us again next week for our weekly digital digest of interesting and innovative things on the internet.