Forum One Digital Roundup
Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- Find out where you and your company are in the five stages of remote work.
- Data Visualization Society’s efforts to partner health and data expertise for COVID-19.
- 3 Questions with Catherine D’Ignazio on visualizing Covid-19 data.
- If you’ve been wondering the right way to sell your services or organizational mission during coronavirus, the NYT wrote a piece on the topic.
- The COVID-19 visualization center from Johns Hopkins allows visitors to follow global cases and trends. Updated daily.
- ESRI’s Analytics and Data Visualization for COVID-19 Intelligence dashboards and blog posts.
- Share data by using free, live mobile-friendly visualizations from Flourish.
- Check out a virtual tour of the Rockefeller Center.
- Make yourself a pet-inspired list with Spotify.
- Filmmaker Gary Hustwit is streaming his documentaries free worldwide during the global COVID-19 crisis. He posts a new one every Tuesday.
Join us again next week for our weekly digital digest of interesting and innovative things on the internet!
Need help with your digital strategy?
Let’s chat! We would love to talk with you about how we can help.