Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) conducts weekly surveys on health center capacity for COVID-19.
- Tableau’s updated library of COVID-19 data visualizations.
- The NYT created a beautiful visualization of New York City’s subway.
- Datacamp’s project to visualize the rise of COVID-19 cases globally with ggplot2.
- WHO has updated their COVID-19 dashboard with better data visualization.
- For Earth Day this week, National Geographic created an augmented reality version of what the world might look like in 2070.
- Have you used a virtual background for Zoom yet? Download Zoom backgrounds for all 50 states from The Discoverer.
- Check out this lovely animation made over Zoom, called an “ode to WFH together”
Let’s chat! We would love to talk with you about how we can help.