Welcome to our weekly roundup of what’s been happening in digital strategy this week!
We talk, think, and write a lot about digital transformation at Forum One. Our society is going through a massive digital transformation all at once. We’ve been seeing innovative and interesting approaches to unique challenges. Here are a few of our favorite things happening on the internet right now.
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) conducts weekly surveys on health center capacity for COVID-19.
- Tableau’s updated library of COVID-19 data visualizations.
- The NYT created a beautiful visualization of New York City’s subway.
- Datacamp’s project to visualize the rise of COVID-19 cases globally with ggplot2.
- WHO has updated their COVID-19 dashboard with better data visualization.
- For Earth Day this week, National Geographic created an augmented reality version of what the world might look like in 2070.
- Have you used a virtual background for Zoom yet? Download Zoom backgrounds for all 50 states from The Discoverer.
- Check out this lovely animation made over Zoom, called an “ode to WFH together”
Need help with your digital strategy?
Let’s chat! We would love to talk with you about how we can help.