Forum One's Creative+ Series
Here’s a taste of what we have and will be covering throughout the year:
Too often, web design is just that: designing a beautiful space that people can use without considering what content goes where. In our first installment in the series, we discuss why a content-first approach to design improves process, increases message success, and makes for a holistic approach to design.
- February 25th: The Blissful Marriage of Content and Design (Webinar Recording)
- Blog: Building a Solid Brand on the Foundation of Content
- March 29th: Creative + Content workshop (Seattle, WA)
- March 31st: Creative + Content workshop (Washington, DC)
- May 2nd: Creating an Irresistible Brand Experience (New York, NY)
We want to uncover all the useful insight gleaned from analytics to inform better design. In Creative+Analytics, we highlight how analytics can be used to maximize engagement, page scrolling, and landing pages. In this unit, you hear from our resident Google Analytics expert and the designers who use her analysis to create better web design.
- April 21st: Keeping the Spark Alive: How to Embrace Data-driven Design (Webinar Recording + Slides)
- May 23rd: Creative + Analytics workshop (Washington, DC)
- June 13th: Finding Design Inspiration in Site Analytics workshop (Seattle, WA)
User experience design improves interactions between the customer and product; creative design helps take those interactions to the next level. With the combined expertise of our UX team and creative designers, we discuss the best way to combine these two practices to create stunning visuals that delight users at every turn.
- June 8th: Creative + User Experience: It’s Beautiful, But Can They Use It? (Webinar Recording + Slides)
- Blog: Blended Is Better: The Tricky Union Between UX & Design
- June 22nd: Beauty & Experience: How to Have Your UX Cake and Design It, Too (half-day workshop in Washington, DC)
Are you presenting your data in a way it really shines, though? Does it truly engage your audiences? Does it support your brand? Does it look beautiful AND correctly display the data? Highly effective data visualization starts with your goals, explores the data available, and marries creative design with the numbers to create an experience that showcases and connects.
- September 15: Data and Design: Learning the D’s of Visualization (Webinar Recording and Recap)
- September 27: Creative+Data: Increase Impact with Your Data Sets (Workshop in Washington, DC)
Ever wondered how static design is translated into digital spaces? Our award-winning team of front end developers and designers have the process of turning design files into digital masterpieces down to a science. In this portion of the series, we will discuss how that synergy works and why it is paramount to the ultimate success of a website.