As we say goodbye to 2021 and look ahead to 2022, we are reflecting on our work in the last year. Thinking about our clients’ biggest challenges and successes, we take a look at what our readers have found to be our most helpful blogs of 2021.
From practical advice on personalization to tackling a digital transformation, here are 10 of our most popular blogs from 2021. We hope these posts are helpful pieces to revisit or delve into for the first time, as you think about 2022 and your digital goals.
- Why You Should Measure Impact in Addition to Outcomes
- A Collaborative, Inclusive Approach to Brand-Building
- How to Choose Diverse and Inclusive Photos
- The Phases of Service Design
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Nonprofits?
- Mapping Your Digital Ecosystem
- Personalization for Better Engagement
- An Accessibility & Inclusion Checklist for Virtual Events
- Digital Transformation in 2022: Trends for Data-Driven, Strategic Thinking
- 5 Ways to Tell Your Story with Data
We are grateful for the opportunity to work with a broad-reaching community of mission-driven organizations and thank you for engaging with our content. Your feedback and questions are what drive our editorial calendar, and we love being able to help you and your organizations turn ideas into impact through the amazing work that you do to create positive change in the world.
Wishing you all the best over the holiday season, and we look forward to providing you with new and helpful content in 2022.
More ideas like this directly in your inbox
Sign up to the Forum One newsletter to receive more content like this as well as invitations to upcoming events and training for digital communicators.