Our Top 10 Blogs of 2020
As we say goodbye to 2020 and look ahead to 2021, we are reflecting on our work in the last year. Thinking about our clients’ biggest challenges and successes in 2020, we take a look at what our readers have found to be our most helpful blog posts.
From practical advice on virtual events to tackling a lean digital transformation, here are our 10 most popular blog posts from 2020. We hope these posts are helpful pieces to revisit or delve into for the first time, as you think about 2021 and your digital goals.
- How to Choose Diverse and Inclusive Photos
- Signs That Your Website is Ready for a Redesign
- Measure Impact, Not Just Activities
- How to Transition Events from In-Person to Virtual
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Nonprofits?
- How to Craft a Successful Social Media Response Strategy
- Mapping Your Digital Ecosystem
- CRMs for Nonprofits Are More Essential Than Ever
- An Accessibility & Inclusion Checklist for Virtual Events
- Forum One Commitment to Standing Against Racism
We are grateful for the opportunity to work with a broad-reaching community of mission-driven organizations and thank you for engaging with our content. Your feedback and questions are what drive our editorial calendar, and we love being able to help you and your organizations turn ideas into impact through the amazing work that you do to create positive change in the world.
Wishing you all the best over the holiday season, and we look forward to providing you with new and helpful content in 2021.
More ideas like this directly in your inbox
Sign up to the Forum One newsletter to receive more content like this as well as invitations to upcoming events and training for digital communicators.