#21NTC: Optimizing Instead of Redesigning Your Website
During these uncertain times, a full website redesign may not be in the cards. So, what can you do now with your current website that will allow you to create and expand your impact? The answer is: quite a lot. From ensuring that your website’s technical infrastructure is up-to-date, to optimizing content and design, there are small yet powerful tweaks and improvements that you can do now that will increase engagement with your website.
In this session, we’ll provide guidance and best practice examples around:
- Strategic planning: what needs to change?
- Website optimization: how can you increase visitors?
- Experience design and interaction: how can you delight your audience?
- Website maintenance: what is out of date and why does this matter?
You’ll come away from this session with a firm understanding of immediate and practical steps to start the new year off right.
- Kurt Voelker, VP Business Strategy and Growth, Forum One
- Corey Jones, Creative Director, Forum One