Conversational Marketing – Can Chatbots Increase Engagement with Your Mission?
Join us at the 2022 Bridge Conference!
These past two years have challenged mission-driven organizations to explore new engagement channels — from helping online users to more easily find what they are looking for, to engaging them in an educational and inspiring virtual experience. As online users attempt to navigate all that is out there (and there is more than ever!), conversational marketing can provide a user-friendly approach that gets them engaging sooner and more deeply with your mission.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- What is conversational marketing, and how does it work?
- How to create a more personal approach to your digital content to deepen user engagement and facilitate user journeys?
- Why conversational marketing makes a lot of sense for mission-driven organizations.
- What conversational marketing and how it relates to and is different from a chatbot
- Why conversational marketing is important for engaging audiences
- Tips and advice on how to get started
- Christina Crawley, Managing Director, Marketing, Forum One
- Rachel Roberts, Senior Director of Channel Deployment, Council for Advancement and Support of Education