Forum One is Not Your Typical Government Contractor
Forum One is not your typical government contractor. We care deeply about the mission of the organizations we work with and the projects we work on. As a result, all of our government engagements are well-researched and aim to have a big impact on agencies’ missions and the communities they serve. As context, about half of our work is for Government agencies, which allows Forum One to bring industry best practices to government. As part of our own mission, we focus exclusively on projects that are helping to improve the world. As a result, we are pretty selective about who we choose to work with in government. And we get results! Forum One has an excellent reputation both in and out of government. Our average client engagement lasts for over six years, and Forum One is regularly selected to build some of the most high-profile digital platforms across the government. We have an outstanding reputation for building beautiful, highly impactful government experiences. Federal platforms that we have designed and/or built include:
- NEH.gov for the National Endowment for the Humanities
- The Smithsonian Museum of African American History and Culture
- The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Dozens of other websites across 12 Federal departments
- State governments in seven states
- Local governments, including New York City and Fairfax County, which included a system of 200 websites for Fairfax County Public Schools
Looking for an agency partner for your next government project?
Forum One has all the necessary credentials to conduct business with the Federal government and the expertise to help agencies navigate long-term digital communications strategies. Our state and federal contract vehicles make it easier for your agency to work with us. Get in touch today!