Happy Holidays, CFPB!
Thank you from all of us at Forum One!
It has been such a pleasure working with you all and supporting the great mission work of the bureau! Thank you for your constant support, vision, and dedication. We hope this holiday season you have time to reflect on all the hard work of the past year and look forward to all the opportunities of the coming year. Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!
Why we love working with you.
When we were looking back on this year with the team, we were reminded of some great moments, both this year and over the last few years.
Julie Heyneman, Project Manager, Forum One
It has been a pleasure working with the CFPB for the past 3 years. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with than my CFPB D&D partners. It has been a privilege to be a part of the D&D team and its important mission. Working with such a forward-thinking, user-focused government agency has been a phenomenal experience and I hope to continue growing our partnership in the years to come.
Melody Hood, Copywriter, Forum One
Working with the CFPB for the past 4.5 years has been such a wonderful experience. I’m grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with so many different people and teams. I know the content we create and the work we do makes a real difference for American consumers. I’m excited to continue making the CFPB’s content even better!
Angele Malhotra, Account Manager
Thank you CFPB team for being such a supportive and collaborative partner! It has been a pleasure working with you all this past year, and looking forward to working with you in the year to come. Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!
Here’s to a great 2023 ahead!
The Forum One team
- Julie Heyneman, Project Manager [Silver Spring, MD]
- Emily Fallon, Project Manager [New Orleans, LA]
- Ernesto Coronado, Project Manager [ Seattle, WA]
- Angele Malhotra, Account Manager [Fairfax, VA]
- Melody Hood, Copywriter [Washington, D.C.]
- Gonzalo Bernal, Spanish Writer [Alexandria, VA]
- Lindsey Barchent, Social Media Manager [Findlay, OH]
- Corinne Balicki, Content Strategist [San Diego, CA]
- Hannah Webster, Strategic Communications Director [Baltimore, MD]
- Carly Chomer, Copywriter, [Washington, D.C.] (Contractor)
- Otto Awqatty, User Researcher (Contractor)
- Renee Romero, User Researcher (Contractor)