Digital Solutions to Combat Climate Change
Our global future depends on the actions we take now to improve the environment and slow the effects of climate change. Protecting the environment means protecting decades of gains we have made in global health, education, and poverty reduction. Forum One helps environmental organizations grow their impact with effective digital strategies to engage the right audiences, share actionable data, and streamline their operations to let them focus on their missions.
Powerful Storytelling to Reach and Move Changemakers
Our team helps organizations working to protect and improve the environment tell their stories in ways that reach and resonate with the right audiences to realize change. Whether the audience is local or global, and the goal is individual behavior change or large-scale policy change, we craft digital communications that empower environmental groups to raise awareness and easily share accurate, compelling, and actionable information that improves outcomes. We partner with leaders and influencers like the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, and Rare to make tangible progress to improve environmental health and combat climate change.
Turning Data into Action
Data and research can only go so far when they’re hidden away in PDFs. We surface actionable insights and present complex data in ways that make it easy for wider audiences to explore, understand, share, and apply environmental data and insights to improve policy and practice. From data visualizations to longform storytelling experiences to user-friendly interactive tools and dashboards, we help clients like the U.S. Global Change Research Program, the Natural Resources Defense Council, County Health Rankings & Roadmaps, and the City Health Dashboard extend the reach and impact of their data.
Digital Ecosystem Transformation for Brighter Futures
Environmental issues affect everyone and an increasing range of sectors – we help organizations re-envision how they deliver their core services and reach target audiences in a busy and ever-changing market and information landscape. Our digital strategy teams work with large organizations to integrate their systems for digital communications, data, CRM, and fundraising under a unified and intentional strategy, technical ecosystem, and user experience. We have guided clients like the EPA and USAID’s environmental programs to align their messaging, branding, technical systems, and data to build partnerships and achieve measurable, sustainable results.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Gates Grand Challenges
- California Air Resources Board
- City Health Dashboard
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- Florida State Parks
- International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- MacArthur Foundation
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- USAID ClimateLinks, UrbanLinks, LandLinks, MarketLinks, and EducationLinks
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), including Farm to School Census, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), and National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), including Energy Star, and U.S. Global Change Research Program