Since 1996, Forum One has been at the forefront of the intersection between digital technology and mission-driven work. While much has evolved since then, one thing remains unchanged: convening and sharing knowledge amplifies impact. That’s precisely why we launched the Digital Impact Summit last year. Now, building on its success, this year’s summit is bigger and better than ever before, with more speakers, insightful sessions, and even an extra day to squeeze it all in!
Our second Digital Impact Summit took place on October 18th and 19th. The sessions focused on creating effective digital customer experiences, employing a strategic approach to product development, harnessing the power of data for greater impact, and exploring the role of AI in the mission-driven sector. We were honored to have exceptional leaders from the digital and mission-driven space share their insights.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Afua Bruce, leading public interest technologist, Principal of the ANB Advisory Group LLC
- Laura Walker McDonald, Senior Director, Digital Technology and Data Protection for the Regional Delegation for the US and Canada, International Committee of the Red Cross
- Ernestine Benedict, Chief Communications Officer, ZERO TO THREE
- Sara Snyder, Director of Digital Programs, Smithsonian Institution
- Elisabeth Bradley, CEO, Forum One
- Adele Waugaman, Senior Advisor, Digital Health, United States Agency for International Development
- André Heller Pérache, Director, Signpost Project, International Rescue Committee
- Heather Black, Vice President, 211 System Strategy, United Way Worldwide
- Alexis Bonnell, Chief Information Officer and Director of the Digital Capabilities Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory
- Caroline Teti, Global Director of Recipient Advocacy, GiveDirectly
- Caitlin Augustin, Vice President of Product and Programs, DataKind
- Shadrock Roberts, Director of Global Data Protection and Privacy, Mercy Corps
If you couldn’t attend, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive event report. It’s packed with session summaries, key takeaways, insightful quotes, and links to session recordings. Simply fill out the form below and gain access to the vast array of knowledge shared at the summit.